Thank you for visiting the US 2 Upper Wenatchee Valley Corridor Transportation Study project website. The Chelan-Douglas Transportation Council is working with the City of Leavenworth, Chelan County, the Washington State Department of Transportation and Link Transit to study options to improve mobility and safety for all modes of travel along the US 2 corridor between Coles Corner and Cashmere.
Through more than a year of technical analysis and guidance from the public, the project team has identified transportation strategies aimed at creating a safer and more reliable US 2. Review the recommendations and talk with the project team in-person at our Community Meeting:
Thursday, February 13, 2020
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Cascade High School - Cafeteria
10190 Chumstick Highway,
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Can’t make it to the meeting? Beginning February 6, you can review the recommendations on the Talk to Us page and tell us what you think by March 5.
New pedestrian signals
You may have noticed that new pedestrian signals were installed on US 2 in Leavenworth. The project team has heard from several community members about the impact of the new pedestrian signals on traffic flow on US 2. The signals, installed as a result of a project undertaken by the City of Leavenworth and WSDOT (Washington State Department of Transportation), have been adjusted several times to increase their efficiency and seem to be operating better now. If you have additional feedback about the new signals, you can contact the WSDOT Communications Office in Wenatchee at 509-667-2815 to share your thoughts.
Esta página está disponible en español mediante Google Translate. Haga clic en el botón de “Google Translate” en la parte superior de esta página para ver la versión en español. Algunas secciones estarán traducidas directamente en las páginas, incluso la página “Talk to us.”
How to use this website
- Visit the tabbed “stations” to learn more about each aspect of the project.
- You can visit the site as many times as you wish – new information will be added as we go.
- Submit your thoughts and questions. Learn more in the “Talk to us” section.
- Share this site with others who may be interested in this effort to improve transportation through the Upper Wenatchee Valley.
Como usar este sitio de web
- Visite las secciones “estaciones” para aprender más acerca de cada aspecto del proyecto.
- Usted puede visitar el sitio tantas veces como desee – añadiremos información nueva conforme avancemos.
- Envíe sus opiniones y preguntas. Aprenda más en la sección “Hable Con Nosotros.”
- Comparta este sitio con otros quienes puedan estar interesados en este esfuerzo por mejorar el transporte a lo largo del Valle Superior de Wenatchee.
Take notes as you go